With LBG, you can be confident that all necessary acts for proper and lawful receivership will be followed.
LBG Real Estate Companies LLC and LBG Management Company can act as an appointed Receiver for lenders and special servicers throughout the United States.
As a qualified Receiver, we can assure our clients that all the necessary acts for a proper and lawful receivership will be followed.
Types of Receivership Services
- Commercial Property Receivership
- As the appointed receiver for commercial properties, LBG can market the property and take our duty to obtain an adequate and reasonable pricing for the assets. All decisions related to the property are made with profitability and value in mind.
Our Receivership Duties Include:
- Take possession of the property
- Take control of any bank accounts
- Take and maintain possession of all documents, books and records
- Collect Rents
- Pay all expenses associated with the receivership and operating expenses of the property
- Maintain budgets and operating reports
- Present courts and lenders with all operating reports
- Sell or lease the property
LBG is a qualified receiver in the following states: